Packaged Rooftop Units
Unlike many other HVAC contractors, K Komfort not only offers a full range of products and solutions for residential customers, but also has the knowledge and capabilities to install and service heating and cooling systems for commercial properties. Packaged rooftop units, which can both heat and cool your workplace, are the most common solutions for large buildings.
K Komfort features and services Carrier® packaged rooftop units. While we do offer other brands, in our opinion, these are the most popular and reliable brands on the market. Both manufacturers provide wide range of packaged rooftop units of different sizes and types including gas heat, electric heat, heat pump, and hybrid heat.
- Infinity™ 15
- Packaged Air Conditioner and Gas Furnace System
- with Puron® Refrigerant (R-410A)
- 2 – 5 Nominal tons
Carrier provides a complete line of packaged rooftop units with Puron® refrigerant including gas heating/electric cooling and electric cooling with optional electric heat to meet demanding HVAC systems requirements.
Infinity™ 15 Packaged Air Conditioner and Gas Furnace System with Puron® Refrigerant (R-410A) provides high efficiency and reliability and can be used for most of the commercial applications.
- System compatible with Infinity™ Controls only
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Puron® refrigerant, an environmentally-friendly
- Up to 15 SEER, up to 12 EER at 95°F OD and AFUE
of up to 80.1%
- Built-in Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) improves
- Variable-speed, direct-drive Indoor Blower is standard
on all models
- Envirotuff™ rust-proof base with integrated drain
- Easily converts to down discharge applications
with duct covers provided
- Listed by UL and UL-Canada
- Induced-draft combustion and venting
- Vertical condenser fan discharge
- Automatic electric pilot ignition
- Sound ratings as low as 72 dB
- Copper tube/aluminum fin Condenser and
- Louvered Grille, Pressure Switches and Filter Drier
- NOx-approved units
- Two-stage Scroll Compressor
- Two-stage gas heat
- Approved for low-ambient operation down to 0°F (low-
ambient cooling must be enabled in the UI setup)